When you are a winner of any PleinAir Salon category in the monthly or annual competition, we highly recommend you use that win for publicity opportunities. This could lend you additional credibility and help you sell more art.
- Add your win to your CV or resume.
- Example: Winner, Nocturne Category, July 2020 PleinAir Salon from PleinAir Magazine
- Example: Grand Prize Winner, Annual PleinAir Salon from PleinAir Magazine (won cover of PleinAir and $15,000 cash)
- Add to your website as a highlighted area at the top, and leave it up for all to see. You’ll often see “as seen in Forbes and The New York Times.” Why not “Winner, PleinAir Salon Art Competition from PleinAir Magazine”?
- Issue a press release to your mailing list and select galleries and collectors
- Put it on your business cards and flyers
- Add it to your e-mail signature
- Put in your ads and all marketing
The key is to use your win wherever and whenever possible. You can use it forever, and it will lend credibility forever.